Hi all. I've decided I want to build a scrubber for my tank. I want to put it above my sump and use my inlet pipe from the weir to feed it. The plans are for it to be about 500x300x210. The total volume of my tank and sump is 577 litres (152.5 US gallons). This is the max capacity ie if the tank and sump were full to the brim, which of course they won't be but I decided it best to work the figures to this then if anything it will be slightly over size . My screen will be around 19" x 11" (or two smaller screens making the same area, supplies dependent). I may even make the overall length a bit more depending on space.

I am looking to use at least 8 20cfl's but again, dependent on space I will fit more if it's possible.

I want to use 6mm polycarbonate sheet for the construction as I have quite a bit available at no cost to myself so it's the cheap option also it has a higher temperature range than acrylic and is much easier to cut

My 1st question (of many to come over the following weeks) is what is the best product to use for sticking poly sheets together in the 1st place?

Also please feel free to give any advice, constructive criticism etc along the way. I like as much info as possible before I begin any project, especially when it's related to my beloved tank.

Thanks
Julian