+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Build-diary: 240L ATS only system

I wish my copperband would. Only interested in frozen food.

Mine never did until I went on vacation for 10 days. I came back and all of the aiptasia were gone...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganAtlanta View Post
    Mine never did until I went on vacation for 10 days. I came back and all of the aiptasia were gone...
    Does that mean if you don't feed Mr copperband for a while, he will find something else to eat, ie. Mr Aiptasia !

Banned
    Yes, I know that our local high school (which has 16,000 of SW) has copperbands and feeds them only aiptasia

That was my experience, and I've been aiptasia free since, although, sadly, I'm now copperband free as well...

Banned
    R.I.P

My copperband nicks the food intended for the rest of the fish. However, I am going away today for a few days and No. 1 son is looking after the feeding. Anything could happen.

Dennis

Sadly to say my copperband has got his sailors grave..he stopped eating just so..I tried to get him on froze food, by supplying live an frozen..but he stopped taking both live and frozen.
    Sadly also no interest in aitapsia..ive got the snails and the peppermint scrimp left, but they are too slow currently..so maybe look for a file to borrow

Good things:

Air addition..I'm keeping it! Growth is crazy and very very dense and very strong strings..
    Finally decided on a new surgeon..and got me a pair of kaudernis which all are doing great so far. They really fattend up. Will post pics soon..

Banned
    Doompie - trying to get my head around your ATS lighting, please correct me if I am wrong. 96watts on a screen 900 square cm (145 square inches) = 0.66 watts a square inch. That is low to guidelines but you had massive growth. You didn't just have growth, you had mega growth.

Doompie,

please let me know what kind and which brand of Salt did you use?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information