Quote Originally Posted by iggy
I had good results with a Precision Marine Calcium reactor. Dialing in should take 1-2 weeks with good equipment. I highly recommend kalk with it as SPS will respond well to high pH

I never used pH controller, just high quality needle valve.

If you are determined to add iron, try and find a Eheim Liquidoser. It can add 1.8 ml of any solution. It is the same as the Eheim autofeeders but has a special liquid attachment.
What do you mean by needle valve? Also, are you not running a cal reactor anymore? Why?

The unit I'm getting is a KNOP package #2. I'm getting it at 300$ which I feel is very high for used equipment, but I want to get on this guys good side for a future custom build. Do you know anything about KNOP reactors?

As a decent doser will run almost as much as cal reactor, I wanted to try combining the iron dosing bit with the Ca/Alk. Is it feasible to add iron to the reactor media chamber?

I want to maintain a 8.4 pH, but don't want to have to dose anything, thus the Ca reactor, is it possible with a strong scrubber to maintain high pH when running a Ca reactor? Or is kalk an inevitability?