Hello!

I might be helping av friend of mine to build a small scrubber, this time the scrubber is going to be 2-sided and placed on top of thank as usual

In this project I will look into the possible use of LED for lighting.
There have been some great posts in this forum about the use of led in scrubbers and if I have understood it right the 660nm colored led is a good way to go.

The size of the screen that is going to bee lightened is: 10x10 centimeters or maybe 15x15 centimeters.

I see in previous threads that the 3W 660nm led is recomended, but beacuse this is going to be a very small scrubber the leds is going to be very close to the screen. The distance between the screen and led will maybe be around 1 inch.

I dont now if a 3w led will burn the algae on the screen on this short distance, i dont now if it in this case is better to use 1W 660nm led or the solution to burned algae with 3W is just to use less lighting hours pr day.

Would appreciate recommendations to lead diodes/setup for this size og screen and short distance between leds and screen?

Thought maybe I could use something like that, but the disc is too large (25x25cm):
http://www.ledwholesalers.com/store/...&productId=421

jnad