So the new box arrived this evening (influenced by something I saw somewhere, but can't remember where!!). I need to make a couple of modifications as it is difficult to explain to someone exactly what you want over an email or 5!!

So basically, this is my box:

Lights will be fitted in the two outer chambers, so no problems with spray from the screen affecting my lights. Plus, it gives a lot of protection to my wiring as I wire the lights in. The hole is so that I can fit a 32mm tank connector, thus raise/ lower the water level in the chamber to encourage 3D growth. As you see, it is only hinged on one side which is a bit of a problem, I had wanted a hinge on either side to open the light compartments, and leave the centre section uncovered. This is where my poor communication skills fell apart.

Shot from the end showing the recess for the pipe. Unfortunately, the recesses areen't deep enough, so the lid won't close with the pipe installed. Wlil use my file to make them a bit deeper.

I now have 2 sets of LEDs in the UK (as suggested by Kerry, Thanks ), I have ordered 2 more sets. Once they arrive, it will be all systems go for the new system

Will take a few weeks to sort out the "bits and bobs" before it is ready to run. Need to find something to mount the LEDs on too, may even need another set each side to bring up the light.

Mark