+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 300g shark tank

Tank has been running good. I finally added my first upflow/LED scrubber to it as of last night.

After all that work... I will be moving the tank next month to a new place. I plan for a in wall installation and have a room dedicated for my tanks. If I do that I am going to upgrade my current 120g reef to 180 reef and add new scrubbers lol.

with that said the shark/ray are on hold until everything is done. No point in stressing them.

Banned
    Dang! Looks like you have an excuse to upsize and jazz it up though. That would be about the only reason I would want to move to a new house LOL

Quote Originally Posted by glarior View Post
    The snake I found while moving the tank in the house

Attachment 2385

Starting to fill the tank
    Attachment 2386

The scorpion that ran out while shimming
    Attachment 2387

The tank with sand added (still have 100lbs more)
    Attachment 2388
    Dude, where in the world do you live, in Arizona? I hate snakes but that one looks nice. Did you get him a tank and keep him? Tank is coming together nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by RkClimber View Post
    Dude, where in the world do you live, in Arizona? I hate snakes but that one looks nice. Did you get him a tank and keep him? Tank is coming together nicely.
    Haha, nope.... good Ol' texas.

Update on the tank.

I am moving it... haha.

Got a new place on my property and I plan on having a real fish tank room with my two tanks built into the wall. Hopefully, by end of July I will start on the wall build. I also selling my 120g reef setup and bought a 8ft 240g tank to put in the wall instead of the 120g. I am going to need one big scrubber to keep up with the 300 shark/ray/eel and the 240 reef! Going to be sweet. I will keep posted as time goes on

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information