i am so so sorry i was working hard for legal permissions of farm.it is cause a lot of work especially environmentalist is a big problem.i think i can begin to sending pictures in couple of months.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquagold
Are you plans changing at all natapa on how you think you might build this operation?
Did you get a chance to talk with any fish farmers in your area?
i will be first farmer in my city.i research other cities.there are some people doing that.but they are simple inexperienced farmers.they are not reuse the water so they can't earn money because of electric bills.Also i think they can't supply regulation for this reason.

I suggest that what ever system you end up using - stock your ponds low in fish numbers so that you don't have as many problems,
i am thinking like you i don't want to high stock but decreasing the water changing is advantageous.i don't know, is it the same thing.

And poly-culture.i thought to much on it.living creatures which are eating dissolved organics and fishes are eating this living creatures this is a very good idea.but growing that living creatures is more difficult than growing fish so i decide that living creature variety cause the same amount problems.for example seabass with grey mullet is reasonable but living creatures excepted the fish is risky.

You will need to trap and remove the suspended solids

And here is my question.i get confused in this subject.in new sources most of people saying mechanical filtration is damaging water health.i think S.M is thinking like that isn't it.