+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 110 First Scrubber Questions for first scrubber(odd circumstances).

Administrator
    Yes remove the chaeto.

Yes, I did, and I noticed today while doing so, that my screen is beginning to turn brown, so I will see what comes of this screen before I remove everything and start from scratch..

Thanks,
    D

OK, interesting.. The scrubber is seeming to be already working.. I had/have a dusting of diatom over my sand, rocks and glass. I noticed yesterday that it seemed to be looking better on actually quite a few of the rocks, and also that the scrubber had a noticeable layer of diatom on it. Actually, this morning there us more on the filter and even less diatom. I feed my fish usually once a day maybe forty to fifty of the New Life International Spectrum small pellets, and I feed my shark and the rest of them, probably the equivalent of four to five cubes if calamari every other day or so, as the shark ears the spectrum also. The question for the day is, should I remove my filter sick from the system as the first thing, and maybe on the days I feed the shark, throw it on to capture the excess of that, or should I wait a while longer to do that?

Thanks for all the advice so far, i'm thrilledat the progress!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information