+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Promote knowledge of ATS: Post a link on your website and help this forum get to the top of google.

Promote knowledge of ATS: Post a link on your website and help this forum get to the top of google.

I hope this is appreciated and not amiss but I would like to tell everyone that I have posted a link to this forum from my website. Links are the "currency" of the web as they are a major part of how search engines rank sites. Therefore I would encourage you to post a link from your personal website, social networking platform, forum signature, etc. to this website. When I search "Algae Turf Scrubber" this sight does not even come on the first page but it should only take a few more links to get it there. Make sure the text display for the link are good keywords for this site too, search engines definitely look at that. If we work together on this we can get a lot more free publicity for scrubbers and then we will have more people to talk to and test our ideas.

Administrator
    I don't think anyone searches for "algae turf scrubber"... try "algae scrubber".

"algae turf scrubber" contains the keywords "algae scrubber" but it also gets the attention of people searching for the long tail keyword. I think it is best to have a variety of keywords though so try to think of something original if you post a link.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information