+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sm100 builders?

Sm100 builders?

Are there any sm100 builders out there? I have some people asking about them.

Wow the thing that put scrubbers on the map IMO is dead. I'm surprised that a light manufacture did not build these to fit there lights or something.

Banned
    I can build one, but the problem is that the light fixture is out of production, and IMO the design had it's flaws. Don't worry Don I have plans in the works for an L6 and L10, both of which were requests for custom builds, both LED based.

If I were to re-design the SM100 I would do it around a different light fixture which I saw at MACNA 2011 - much higher quality fixture, but also more expensive, and T5HO which means more heat, more expense in changing lamps every 3 months, etc - LED wins out.

Quote Originally Posted by Floyd R Turbo View Post
    I can build one, but the problem is that the light fixture is out of production, and IMO the design had it's flaws. Don't worry Don I have plans in the works for an L6 and L10, both of which were requests for custom builds, both LED based.

If I were to re-design the SM100 I would do it around a different light fixture which I saw at MACNA 2011 - much higher quality fixture, but also more expensive, and T5HO which means more heat, more expense in changing lamps every 3 months, etc - LED wins out.
    Sounds good Bud! Loving the L2 that you made!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information