Attachment 5578
Attachment 5579

Luis Iarossi on the IPAQ site, translated from Portuguese by google: "Earlier this year the glass of my [DIY] algae scrubber (Model Basso) broke. Due to lack of time and manual skills, not tinkered with skimmer and was only for a few months. decided to spend a little and bought SURF2 of Santa Monica, which measures 20cm x 15cm by 15cm x 10cm outside and inside (area for growth of algae). model is interesting because it is small and is floating in the sump. With that much space gained by removing the previous ATS. SURF2 installed but a few days after my skimmer pump has gone bad. In two weeks the ATS already started forming algae and I played without skimmer for almost one month, only with ATS. Even then parameters were normal. These are photos from yesterday, two months after installation. Already cleaned the box twice and am already almost needs to take algae again. algae that formed in my display during the relax (without ats and skimmer) have gone missing. With the lid closed does not make any noise. You hear only if they get too close"

Original text: "No início do ano a placa de vidro do meu algae scrubber (Modelo Basso) quebrou. Por falta de tempo e habilidades manuais, não consertei e fiquei só com skimmer por alguns meses. Resolvi gastar um pouco e comprei o Surf2 da Santa Monica, que mede 20cm x 15cm por fora e 15cm x 10cm por dentro (área para crescimento de algas). O modelo é interessante pois é pequeno e fica flutuando no sump. Com isso ganhei muito espaço ao retirar o ATS anterior. Em 01/05/2014 instalei o surf2 mas poucos dias depois meu skimmer deu problema na bomba. Em 2 semanas o ATS já começou a formar algas e eu toquei sem skimmer por quase 1 mês, apenas com o ATS. Até então os parâmetros estavam normais. Essas são fotos de ontem, 2 meses depois de instalado. Já limpei a caixa duas vezes e já estou quase precisando tirar algas novamente. As algas que se formaram no meu display durante o período de relaxo (sem ats e skimmer) já sumiram. Com a tampa fechada não faz barulho algum. Você ouve apenas se chegar muito perto."