Living in the UK we get hammered for Tax shipping handling and anything else our wonderful government can think of charging us for when importing from outside the EU. We need an affordable UK sourced ATS.

I have had a HOG2 and a SURF2 both of which worked just fine but I always wanted a waterfall ATS and in fact made 2 myself using leaflet boxes as the main body but they were never ideal. What I wanted was a compact (enough) UK made ATS at a reasonable price (read cheap) So I was more than interested when I saw there was one available called the Seabreeze ACU (ACU standing for Algae Culturing Unit) on UK eBay being made by a guy in his man cave. I contacted him ask many questions as his listing was quite vague and he admitted he was very poor at such things and not so good with computers either. Long story short I bought one and it's been installed on my sump for just 11 days, After just 7 days it was already showing good growth in fact I was amazed in truth as it only uses a relatively slow flow around 400 litres hour ( I am supplying it with approx 600) and quite low wattage 4 strips of reds and blue LED's, 2 each side. As for noise it is extremely quiet.

Here is a pic of the unit sitting on a platform I made from a chopping board.

Here are a couple of pic's showing each side of the screen 7 days after setting it up and running.