Hi - i just purchased a used hog 2.0 from someone and noticed that the air release tubing at the back has eroded to the point where 80% of the bubbles comes out from one spot near the side of the unit and the other 20% comes out from a nearby spot on the same side. The entire opposite side has no air flow through it but I suspect there must by some movement of water in that area as the chamber is not that big. Do you think this will present a problem or do you think I should configure some sort of tubing adjustment (maybe a larger tube over the entire air release area with new holes) to help equally disperse the bubbles across the entire bottom of the chamber? Thanks for your help and sorry for the long message (hope it makes sense).