+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: New scrubber

Re: New scrubber

I have a 1" bulkhead in the bottom corner, water in bottom of scrubber flows to drain about an inch deep all the way through, that inch of water is full of HA, just not bright green,so,I dont know if thats considered 3D growth

by the way the lights I bought are called oddessy,from top dog sellers on ebay,they are 24" 48watt T5HO , The pair were only $79.00 with free ship, there made in China, but seem like nice lights for the buck, sleek, with slide out extensions on both ends, which makes it fairly easy hook up to the ats box

Quote Originally Posted by Donj
    by the way the lights I bought are called oddessy,from top dog sellers on ebay,they are 24" 48watt T5HO , The pair were only $79.00 with free ship, there made in China, but seem like nice lights for the buck, sleek, with slide out extensions on both ends, which makes it fairly easy hook up to the ats box
    hi m8 do you have a link plz

I dont have a link, shango, but go to ebay,in aquariums look under lights, then check for topdogsellers in there lights. I cant say how good these lights will be in the long run,but for the price im impressed, ballasts are are not housed in the fixture which make them very light and sleek. also no built in fan, maybe someone else may know more about this brand,hope this helps you...

For cheap lighting check this link out. http://www.reefshops.com/lighting/t5-t5ho-flourescent/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information