+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New to ATS need some info

New to ATS need some info

I am working on a 210 fowlr build and if I am understanding this concept correctly I can go skimmerless which I would love to do in order to save that 600 bucks I an searching for a used 75 to 100 gallon tank to build my sump out of but I need to underestand this concept completely before I build it. I stumbled accross this idea on RC and there are some strong ideas for and against it but the concept seems sound to me and I do believe that the skimmer builders probably do not like this idea. I'm not here to bash just to try to understand this concept. I may build one and add it to my reef tank and see what happens. Thanks for any info you guys can share.

Re: New to ATS need some info

well for less than what it costs to go to the movies you can build an entry level scrubber and see for yourself how well they work,,,so you have nothing to lose IMO I think 90% of people that stumble onto this site end up using a scrubber as the only filtration in their tank Then for about $100.00 you can build a great scrubber!

Administrator

Re: New to ATS need some info

For a general understanding, read all of this:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information